- Business Set Up
- PRO Services
- Accounting and auditing services
- Market research and feasibility studies
- Corporate governance advisory
- Corporate IP Management advisory
- Merger and Acquisition Management advisory
- Affiliate Services
- ISO Certification
- Arranging Trusted Local Sponsor/Local Agent for Companies
- Bank Account Opening Assistance
- Office Arrangements
- Mainland Company Formations
- Free Zone Company
- Offshore Company
- Directorship Services
- Corporate Shareholder Services
- Liquidations & Strike Offs
- Shelf Companies
- Business Valuation
- Trademark / Logo registration
Mainland Company Formations
A mainland company is an onshore company licensed by the Department of Economic Development (DED) of the related emirate which is allowed to do business in the local market as well as outside UAE without any restriction.
It can freely do business in the local market, any free zone or outside UAE.
It applies to all commercial or professional licenses.
Presence of a UAE National is mandatory in all mainland LLC licenses either as a Local Partner 51% shares are held by a UAE National and 49% shares go to the expat Partner. In professional license: 100% shares are held by expat partner and one UAE National is appointed as a Local Service Agent.
WE ESTABLISH MAINLAND COMPANIES IN DUBAI, ABU DHABI, SHARJAH, AJMAN, RAS AL KHAIMAH, UMM AL QUWAIN, AND FUJAIRAH.
TYPES OF LICENSES
TYPES OF COMPANIES
- LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY- LLC
- SOLE ESTABLISHMENT
- CIVIL COMPANY
- ONE PERSON LLC
- BRANCH OF FOREIGN COMPANIES
- REPRESENTATIVE OFFICE OF FOREIGN COMPANIES
- BRANCH OF LOCAL (UAE) COMPANIES
- LIMITED LIABILITY PARTNERSHIP – LLP