- Business Set Up
- PRO Services
- Accounting and auditing services
- Market research and feasibility studies
- Corporate governance advisory
- Corporate IP Management advisory
- Merger and Acquisition Management advisory
- Affiliate Services
- ISO Certification
- Arranging Trusted Local Sponsor/Local Agent for Companies
- Bank Account Opening Assistance
- Office Arrangements
- Mainland Company Formations
- Free Zone Company
- Offshore Company
- Directorship Services
- Corporate Shareholder Services
- Liquidations & Strike Offs
- Shelf Companies
- Business Valuation
- Trademark / Logo registration
Market research and feasibility studies
Whether you are looking to grow your business, launch new products or find out about new and emerging markets, our market research and custom consultancy services can provide you with in-depth analysis tools to make better informed strategic business decisions.
When you decide to partner with a market research agency in the UAE, you need to ensure that you get the most accurate information for the toughest questions at the best value for money. At First Step group, our experienced business consultants will work closely with you to tailor a solution that best fits your needs, at minimum risk, and within your budget.
Our solution helps you to:
- Map the value chain Benchmark against competitors
- Provide assistance and support with strategic business alignment
- Understand the real effects of key market drivers upon your business
- Forecast developments in your industry Understand the impact of technology
- Employ a detailed breakdown of market sizes to plan future strategy with confidence
- Identify or validate market opportunities for your business using quantitative market forecasts
A business feasibility study is a systematic study to understand whether or not a specific project, venture, or approach is feasible. With our breadth of knowledge, we can help you assess the market for your business idea by estimating the financial feasibility of your business, including potential sales revenue, fixed and variable costs, and break-even figures as well as identifying the pitfalls you may encounter- and study how you can avoid them.
Return on investment and payback period needs to be analyzed before investment in the projects. Our strategy consultants have in-depth experience in conducting feasibility studies and market research across a wide range of sectors. With a deep knowledge of the profitability of any kind of business, whether its personal investments or applying for funds, we help you determine the viability of your project and collate the details you need to secure funding.