- Business Set Up
- PRO Services
- Accounting and auditing services
- Market research and feasibility studies
- Corporate governance advisory
- Corporate IP Management advisory
- Merger and Acquisition Management advisory
- Affiliate Services
- ISO Certification
- Arranging Trusted Local Sponsor/Local Agent for Companies
- Bank Account Opening Assistance
- Office Arrangements
- Mainland Company Formations
- Free Zone Company
- Offshore Company
- Directorship Services
- Corporate Shareholder Services
- Liquidations & Strike Offs
- Shelf Companies
- Business Valuation
- Trademark / Logo registration
Completing the necessary formalities to enter a market in a new region is time-consuming. And without local support and expertise, the process can be frustrating and costly too.
Our shelf companies are carefully structured to facilitate a fast, efficient transfer of ownership and get your business up and running quickly. Investors can avoid unnecessary commitment while an acquisition, start-up, or capital investment is under negotiation.
Our solution meets a broad range of needs. It’s of particular value when the timing of market entry is critical, for example with company or real estate acquisitions.
We pioneered shelf company services back in 2005, offering the most commonly used forms of companies including Limited Liability Companies, Limited Partnerships, Limited Joint-Stock Partnerships, and Joint-Stock Companies.