- Business Set Up
- PRO Services
- Accounting and auditing services
- Market research and feasibility studies
- Corporate governance advisory
- Corporate IP Management advisory
- Merger and Acquisition Management advisory
- Affiliate Services
- ISO Certification
- Arranging Trusted Local Sponsor/Local Agent for Companies
- Bank Account Opening Assistance
- Office Arrangements
- Mainland Company Formations
- Free Zone Company
- Offshore Company
- Directorship Services
- Corporate Shareholder Services
- Liquidations & Strike Offs
- Shelf Companies
- Business Valuation
- Trademark / Logo registration
In Dubai, the authorities have deliberately sought to create an environment which is well ordered without being unduly restrictive. As a result, Dubai offers Business Solutions operating conditions that are among the most liberal and attractive in the region.
There are many options open to international companies seeking to establish a business relationship with Dubai.
Having a presence can provide considerable business advantages in the Middle East. Business Solutions in the region prefer to deal with someone they know and trust and personal relationships are much more important in doing business in the Arab world than they are in western Europe or America.
The basic requirement for all business activity in Dubai is one of the following three categories of licences:
- Commercial licences covering all kinds of trading activity.
- Professional licences covering professions, services, craftsmen and artisans.
- Industrial licences for establishing industrial or manufacturing activity.
- Banks and financial institutions from the Central Bank of the UAE.
- Insurance companies and related agencies from Insurance Authority.
- Manufacturing license; from the Ministry of Finance and Industry.
- Pharmaceutical and medical products from the Ministry of Health.
- Contracting and Building Maintenance and some other activities from Municipality (click herefor the list of activities required Municipality Approval).
- Transportation and vehicle rental activities from Road and Transport Authority (click herefor the list of activities required RTA approval).
- Printing, publishing and advertising activities from National Media Council.
- Cargo Clearing, Cargo packaging, Canal dredging contracting and Fishing cages manufacturing activities from Dubai Maritime City.