- Business Set Up
- PRO Services
- Accounting and auditing services
- Market research and feasibility studies
- Corporate governance advisory
- Corporate IP Management advisory
- Merger and Acquisition Management advisory
- Affiliate Services
- ISO Certification
- Arranging Trusted Local Sponsor/Local Agent for Companies
- Bank Account Opening Assistance
- Office Arrangements
- Mainland Company Formations
- Free Zone Company
- Offshore Company
- Directorship Services
- Corporate Shareholder Services
- Liquidations & Strike Offs
- Shelf Companies
- Business Valuation
- Trademark / Logo registration
Entry Permit-Family Visa-Dubai
Entry (Residence) Permit for Family of Expatriate
Prepaid e-form application. Available at Typing Centre. Fees: Dh360 (Typing charge extra). If the sponsor is Government or Semi-government Staff, application Fees: Dh310 (Typing charge extra).
- Passport copies (colour) of wife & children
- One photograph (white background) of each sponsored person.
- Sponsor’s passport copy (colour), Labour Card copy and Emirates ID copy
Tenancy Contract (accommodation rental agreement) and Electricity Bill. Tenancy Contract should be registered through Ejari online system of Real Estate Regulatory Authority (RERA). If the Agreement is on Company name you should add your name in bracket or attach a letter in Arabic stating that the accommodation is provided by the company, along with copy the agreement and Ejari Certificate.If you live out of Dubai, Municipality attested Tenancy Contract and Electricity bill are required.
Salary in Labour Contract/Salary Certificate shall not be less than Dh4000 orDh3000 + accommodation. You can get Labour Contract true copy print from Tas’heel Centre. Fee: Dh53. Passport copy is enough for printing Labour Contract.