- Business Set Up
- PRO Services
- Accounting and auditing services
- Market research and feasibility studies
- Corporate governance advisory
- Corporate IP Management advisory
- Merger and Acquisition Management advisory
- Affiliate Services
- ISO Certification
- Arranging Trusted Local Sponsor/Local Agent for Companies
- Bank Account Opening Assistance
- Office Arrangements
- Mainland Company Formations
- Free Zone Company
- Offshore Company
- Directorship Services
- Corporate Shareholder Services
- Liquidations & Strike Offs
- Shelf Companies
- Business Valuation
- Trademark / Logo registration
Parents Visa Requirements
- Passport copies (colour) of parents and one photo with white background
- Passport copies (colour) of sponsor and spouse with valid visa page
- Monthly Salary should be Dh20,000 or above.
- Visa application Fee: Dh360 + Typing charge (at Typing Centre).
- Initial approval charge Dh120 and File opening Fee: Dh220 to be paid at Immigration (for sticker)
- Dh5020 to be deposited after approval. This amount is refundable after cancellation and exit.
- Bank Account Statement for the last Three months.
Partner/Investor visa holders, Company and Personal Account Statements for the last six months, Trade License copy, Partners list, LLC Agreement copy should be attached.
Tenancy Contract (consisting of minimum Two Bedrooms). It has to be attested throughEjari online system of Real Estate Regulatory Authority (RERA).
Labour Contract to be attested from Immigration on payment of Dh120 (private company staff only).
Bring both Parents:Should bring both of parents, otherwise attested death/divorce certificate or any other reason to be submitted. Such certificate must be attested from UAE Embassy in home country and Foreign Affairs in UAE.
Affidavit Letter (Dependency Certificate) attested from Consulate stating that you will take care for the sponsored parents and be responsible for their well being.