- Business Set Up
- PRO Services
- Accounting and auditing services
- Market research and feasibility studies
- Corporate governance advisory
- Corporate IP Management advisory
- Merger and Acquisition Management advisory
- Affiliate Services
- ISO Certification
- Arranging Trusted Local Sponsor/Local Agent for Companies
- Bank Account Opening Assistance
- Office Arrangements
- Mainland Company Formations
- Free Zone Company
- Offshore Company
- Directorship Services
- Corporate Shareholder Services
- Liquidations & Strike Offs
- Shelf Companies
- Business Valuation
- Trademark / Logo registration
Servant Visa Requirements
Salary: Sponsor’s monthly salary should not be less than Dh6,000 or Dh5,000 plus company provided accommodation.
Yearly Fees: Sponsor should pay Dh5360 as an annual fee at Immigration (every year to be repeated. Typing Charge extra)
Deposit: Dh2020 to be paid in Cash at Immigration after approval. This amount will be refunded after Maid’s Visa cancellation and exit. Dh220 should be paid at Immigration as file opening fees.• The housemaid and the Sponsor/spouse should not be related• The Sponsor should be a resident in the UAE living with his/her family
New Entry Permit for Housemaid Sponsored by an Expatriate
- Prepaid Application Form (can be typed from Typing Centre). Fee Dh310 to be paid at Typing Centre (Typing Charge extra).
- Maid’s passport copy (colour) + one photograph with white background.
- Copy of the sponsor’s and spouse’s passport (colour).